Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mother's Day Pictures

Recently, I have been chastised for my lack of pictures. In order to appease those who would like to see more pictures (you know who you are), I thought I should post some from Mother's Day. Here are the flowers the children bought for themselves when we went to get some for Mom. Grace and Caleb picked out their favorites. I picked these out for Mary: Mom and Joshua on Mother's Day: And in case you were wondering, his eyes are blue: I have more pictures to post in the near future.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Love the Caleb quips also. His speech is a riot even on the phone. Love, Mom

eric said...

nice to see the smiling faces, hope all is going well in the north east, good thing the celtics tanked it this year so they could get the number 5 pick.

nikko said...

Josh is a cutey! What beautiful flowers.