Grace saw him roll over and told Mary. Mary thought Grace had helped him get over, so Mary set him down and told him to do it again. He did it seven or eight times in a row. Of course, I got this news over the phone. But Joshua is a good boy. He rolled over for me twice while I was bathing the children the same night. This is what he looks like on his tummy if you can get to him before he starts to scream.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'
Well Joshua is no Clara, but he did roll over for the first time two days ago. (Coincidentally, that is the same day the blog entry was posted.)
Grace saw him roll over and told Mary. Mary thought Grace had helped him get over, so Mary set him down and told him to do it again. He did it seven or eight times in a row. Of course, I got this news over the phone. But Joshua is a good boy. He rolled over for me twice while I was bathing the children the same night. This is what he looks like on his tummy if you can get to him before he starts to scream.
Grace saw him roll over and told Mary. Mary thought Grace had helped him get over, so Mary set him down and told him to do it again. He did it seven or eight times in a row. Of course, I got this news over the phone. But Joshua is a good boy. He rolled over for me twice while I was bathing the children the same night. This is what he looks like on his tummy if you can get to him before he starts to scream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go, Joshua!
Post a Comment