Postings of our wanderings through life. Uh, Boss, where are we going again?
I am not sure who is cuter in this picture!
few are those who can pull off the brilliant red hair. well done joshua, well done. love the fro, work the fro, be the fro.
Sigh... Can I just tell you that I miss you guys?!? I love your kids... I love your house... I even loved sleeping on your futon and being awakened by Caleb in the morning... Sigh... I need to get back to Boston to visit you!
That's one cute little chef!! Or Sous Chef as my kids would say!! Happy baking!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am not sure who is cuter in this picture!
few are those who can pull off the brilliant red hair. well done joshua, well done. love the fro, work the fro, be the fro.
Sigh... Can I just tell you that I miss you guys?!? I love your kids... I love your house... I even loved sleeping on your futon and being awakened by Caleb in the morning... Sigh... I need to get back to Boston to visit you!
That's one cute little chef!! Or Sous Chef as my kids would say!! Happy baking!!
Post a Comment