Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday! (Part Two)

I am finally getting around to posting more pictures from Joshua's birthday. We had a party on the evening of his birthday with some of the families on our street. With the winter we have been having, it felt like we had not spent time with our neighbors in a long time. It was a lot of fun to see everyone. Joshua got to pick out the decorations for his cake. Anyone surprised at his choice? Joshua knows how to open up presents. He has not forgotten that skill since Christmas. Joshua got a lot of great presents for his birthday. (I cannot think of a single one that he does not love.) Here are pictures of two gifts. This is his panda that he calls "Bob." I am not sure how it got the name, but that is what he is now called. (He is now calling his polar bear and other panda "Sausage" and "Eggs." You know what he likes.) He also got some new footwear that he loves. He cannot wait for summer and even has been wearing them out of the home in the middle of winter.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Love the birthday pictures. Fun to see the neighborhood. All of the kids look as though they have grown so much since last fall. Grace's hair must be long. Such a beauty. And such handsome young men. "Bob" is awesome and love that he loves the crocs. Wonderful! Mom

Kirsten said...

Jared, Have your kids seen "Kung Fu Panda" yet? I thought of sweet Joshie when I saw the panda bound onto the screen for the first time. When I was young, my passion was for cows... hmm, no surprise as I grew up in Wisconsin!