Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why We Need Rebecca

It was really cold here in the beginning of January and all of our winter clothes were lying around the house. Caleb picked up his winter hat and put it on for no particular reason. (Of course, we could not get him to wear it when we actually went outside. Oh well.) I thought he looked really great so I tried to take a few pictures. He really did not want to pose for me, though I did get a couple of pictures of his back. I don't know how Rebecca does it.

Eventually, I got a couple of pictures that I liked:

4 comments:

Sally said...

Great pics. The last should be blown up and put on the wall. Of course, you are working with a super "material."

beezbond said...

Rebecca has nothing on you
they look great

Dan said...

I think you got some great shots of Caleb! That being said, I still remain partial to Rebecca... She's downright amazing.

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth - I think you got some great shots of Caleb. And as for how I do it ... what was that post about how a magician never reveals his secrets? ;)

Hope you're well and surviving another snow storm!

xoxo