Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter Pictures

I love having pictures of all of us dressed up. Easter is an ideal time to take these pictures. Spring is here and everyone is dapper for church. What can go wrong?

Actually, a lot can go wrong. Here is the best picture of the 25 we took at church. This is an Easter "egg" that Caleb got this morning. He calls the egg Hoppy. Hoppy sat perfectly still for his picture. How did the rest of the pictures turn out? Well, let's see…

Wait, are we taking pictures today? Is that what Mom is doing over there? Why didn't someone tell me? Why are Mom and Dad trying to get our attention? Does that mean we should look at them? Does four out of five count? (Well, Hoppy is also looking at the camera.) Isn't this good enough?
Here are some pictures from this morning. The children and I are ready to go downstairs. Rebecca found her first Easter eggs. Grace has all of her treats still in the eggs. Caleb is ready to eat his treats. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

3 comments:

Sally said...

But where is Joshua and his eggs? I do not much care for the picture through the tree. Like the one of Mary and the kids mostly looking up. What about a cut and paste job? Looks like a fun day and that Grace has gotten taller.

Jared said...

There are plenty of pictures of Joshua on the blog, Mom. He can be without a picture for one or two posts.

You don't have to like the tree picture. The point was that none of the pictures turned out. (Well, except for the picture of Hoppy.)

I don't love the photoshopping of pictures. You can usually tell unless you are really good at it. I am not good at it.

We will just wait for the next picture occasion and hope we can get a good shot before camera patience runs out.

LauraJ said...

Wow - I love all the updates!! What a cute family, even if coordinating the whole group is near impossible :)