Here are two pictures that Mary took of the new kitchen on Saturday night.

In this picture, you can see the new counters and back splash for most of our kitchen space.

This shows the new sink and faucet. We are really happy about how it looks. We had a difficult time picking out the tiles to match the counter and are excited that it all came together.
Want to know the real test of how things turned out? When I asked Mary how she felt about the new kitchen, she replied, "Giddy."
That is music to this husband's ears.
5 comments:
I would be giddy about those counters, too! It looks great!
Nicely done. Nothing better than a "new" kitchen. I loved when we redid ours in VA.
it looks really nice. well done.
Gorgeous! That's the countertop I want!! (but considering our countertop is solid surface and 7 years old, I have no chance, so I'll live vicariously through you)
Enjoy!!
Mary, that looks like a great reason to be giddy!! Looks great!
Post a Comment