Rebecca loves going outside much more so than any of our other children at this stage. When we put the other children on the grass for the first time, they were upset or sat very still. This is not the case with Rebecca. Her are some pictures from her exploring on Sunday.
Doesn't she look proud that she crawled down all of these steps by herself. (And since when should she be able to climb downstairs now? Climb up, maybe, but down?)

She started across the lawn to get this ball. She loves to play with any of the balls the children leave out.

Here she is trying to get the ball again after Caleb moved it.
After she crossed the grass she went to the back of the swing set where the slide is located. She likes the slide.

I love this picture. She has had those two front teeth. Usually, they are the only ones that you can see even though she has more. When she looks up at me like this, I like to call her the "Two Toothed Wonder."
We recently got this walking toy from some friends. It is adorable and has little alligators on it that move up and down with the wheels.

Want to know the reason why I like it? When I see Rebecca sitting on the front of it, I think of the movie "Bedtime Stories." There is a scene where one character says that the kids are "riding up and down on the alligator." If I push Rebecca's walker while she is sitting there, that is exactly what she would be doing!
1 comment:
That is a lot of stairs to navigate. She must be related to Eric, your sib who never spent a moment more inside than he absolutely had to. Wonderful post.
Post a Comment