What are the other updates? Check them out:
- If you ask Grace what I do for a living, she will say that I am a "statitician". It is a cross between a statistician and a beautician. It is my job to make numbers look beautiful.
- The latest incentive in our house for good behavior is a trip to Bertucci's. Caleb calls it Fertucci's.
- The baby's room is all set up. We finished moving the last few things on Tuesday morning while Grace was at school and I was home with Caleb. (Mary had a doctor appointment.) Mary showed Grace the room and asked her what she thought. Grace said, "I really like the set up of the room. But these boxes on the floor, they really need to go. We need to find a new spot for them." Oooookkkkaaayyyy, whatever you say, Grace.
- Caleb looked up at me in church and said, "Dad someday I'm going to take you to Funkytown." He had us and the woman in the pew in front of us laughing. What is it with Caleb and Funkytown?
No comments:
Post a Comment