Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Triskaidekaphobia

The latest addition to our family will be here in just about five more weeks. We have a difficult time describing the emotion we are feeling about the impending birth. Excitement is an understatement. As I thought of the upcoming birth, I realized this will be the 13th grandchild on my side of the family.

Then I thought of Mary's side of the family. This child will be the 13th grandchild, as well.

Talk about a convergence. I guess we know this baby's lucky number. Is there such a thing as triskaidekaphilia?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're excited too - heck, excitement is an understatement for us as well. I can't wait to photograph that new little one. Photograph the joy in your faces instead of the sorrow. You better call us as soon as that kid is born so we can breath a huge sigh of relief and do one serious happy dance. I want to be there as soon as Mary makes it home photographing every happy little moment . . .