Friday, January 05, 2007

Formatting the Blog

Well, you may not notice, but tonight I reformatted much of this blog. Earlier I was having issues with my pictures not displaying properly. It had to do with the html coding after moving pictures around in the "Compose" interface. I should have been doing it in the "Edit Html" interface all along. Oh well, you live and learn. So, I fixed all the old photos. Now you can see the appropriate large versions of every photo in this blog. It did take a little time, but I think it was worth it.

What I really should have done is gone back and fixed some of the old photos with red eyes, etc. I am starting to do a little more red eye correction, cropping, and resizing of photos. Hopefully that will make it easier to view them in the blog. I don't love how pictures are currently displayed, but I can live with it. These changes should make future pictures marginally better.

Also, Oliver cannot call my beta.blogger extremely ghetto. (And it really wasn't that ghetto at the time. It was my fault since I was not double checking the html code.)

1 comment:

Oliver said...

Congrats on no longer being extremely ghetto! Mad props to whoever helped you learn about proper post editing.