Jerry and Bonnie (Mary's parents) came to town for a couple of days, as well. We went downtown, ate, and talked a lot while they were here. Grace and Caleb loved having all the grandparents here. They did not hurt for attention. Oliver and Kristin also stayed with us, but there has to be a separate post with cousins pictures, so you have to wait for those stories.
Additionally, the Nordstroms (good friends), Marci (second cousin) and Matt, and Bryce (second cousin-in-law, if there is such a thing) were able to make it to church for Joshua's blessing. The Mudricks (good friends) came over after church for lunch. It was great to see everyone. The blessing went well and we did not even bounce Joshua. I have a pet peeve about the bouncing and I cannot figure out the purpose of it.
Unfortunately, we were lame and did not get everyone together for a picture. But when we got home, we took pictures of Mary and myself with Joshua. (Notice the balloon in the background to celebrate Oliver's birthday. We did not get enough pictures of the birthday celebration, so this will have to do.)
2 comments:
I think Joshua looks like Mary...very cute...I'm up working on a paper and take my break by looking at the family...I'm glad you are here to revive me before I get back to work. We look forward to seeing you this summer. Love Jen
Joshua is a handsome little boy. Glad the blessing was a good experience.
Post a Comment