Sunday, March 18, 2007
Museum of Picture Book Art
We enjoyed the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art. The children loved the small "art studio". The studio had paper and crayons, markers, wire pieces (shown here), a light table, a magnet board, and a station to weave fabrics and paper together. Lots of activities to distract the children. Our children enjoy making art, especially Grace.
In the entry way of the museum there were four large paintings. The colors were striking and I had to take pictures since we were allowed to do it in this part of the musuem.
Caleb and I wore our orange shirts to the museum. I love orange. Caleb loves that orange shirt. It has three monkeys and the words "monkey see, monkey do, monkey get in trouble too" on it. Yeah for orange.
Caleb took this picture of me with some interesting lines and colors in it. It is always interesting to see how his pictures turn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
great pics! and the ones of Joshua in your most recent post are so cute, too! I love the one with him and his blanket - so sweet.
Post a Comment