Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Caleb Loves To Bathe...

... and he loves his fish, too. Who else in our house likes to bathe? Mary does. She passed that gene to Caleb. Guess who else has it?

The other night, Mary went out and Joshua blew out a diaper. I decided to bathe him and get him ready for bed. After he had taken a leisurely bath, I went to pull him out of the tub. The moment I took him out of the water, he started to scream. It was not the "I'm hungry" scream and it was not the "I'm a little bummed out" scream. It was the "I'm not getting what I want and I am mad" scream. He thought I was ending his bath way too early. I guess we have another one that could sit in the tub all night and day, if he had his way.

No comments: