I went down to see Matt and Honor on Thursday. Okay, that really is not true. I went to Pennsylvania for work. But I was able to see them and help Honor get back to blogging. It was a quick trip and I had a good time.
On the way there, I sat in seat 16C. I was working on my computer when the captain said it was time to turn off all electronic items. I decided to do the crossword puzzle in the airline magazine. I finished it and put the magazine back in the seat.
On the way home, I looked for a seat on the aisle closest to the front. There was one seat about ten rows up, so I switched seats. I got on the plane and flipped through the magazine. The crossword puzzle had been completed. By me. I looked up and realized I was in seat 16C.
I took the exact same plane and rode in the exact same seat to Pennsylvania and back again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such sameness in one's life is terrible. But what a coincidence! Mom
How funny!
Post a Comment