Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Here are the Halloween pictures. Caleb and Grace decided to dress up as Power Rangers this year. They had a fun time at the Halloween parties and trick-or-treating. Joshua got the candy corn outfit this year. Since he was candy, he decided to play with the candy. I took this picture right before he dumped out the Halloween candy instead of taking the Halloween candy away from him. Here are the jack-o'-lanterns that we carved this year. They are both Joshua jack-o'-lanterns because they are both two-toothed wonders! (Joshua now has more teeth, though.) I thought they came out pretty well this year. Here are the children acting like Power Rangers:

2 comments:

nikko said...

Love the Power Ranger imitations. We had a couple of Jedi at our place this year. ;o)

Sally said...

I seem to be able to comment again.
Love those Power Rangers dearly. You can tell who picked out the candy you handed out by all the chocolate and peanut butter Joshua is displaying. Love, Mom