Grace on her first day of school:
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Catching Up with School
I have not been blogging much lately. I thought I should catch up. I am going to start with the back to school pictures.
Grace on her first day of school:
Here is a picture of the kids on our street that walk to school together. (The two on the left side are too young for school.) Because the Kindergartners in our town start on the day after the rest of the kids, Caleb refused to be in this picture. If it is not his first day of school, he is not going to be in the picture.
Grace and Caleb by the morning glories in our backyard on Caleb's first day of school.
Caleb with Mary and me before he goes to school for the first time.
Grace on her first day of school:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment