Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Transformation

One of the reasons why Mary is madly in love with me is because I am always so well groomed. [Insert sarcastic laugh.]

I don't know what it is with me and grooming. I like to be clean shaven. I like to have short hair. I just don't really like to shave or get my hair cut. I don't know if it is because I am lazy, I don't really like to be as well groomed as I profess, I'm too cheap to pay for haircuts, or if I am not worried enough to actually do it more often. Who knows. Anyway, this "before" picture shows me with a nice little halfro going. The "after" picture is with Joshua and Caleb on a Sunday evening. Caleb and I had gotten our hair cut the day before. (Caleb looks great with a buzz cut.) We had all worn ties, so we decided to take a picture. A friend at church said of this haircut, "Jared has gone jarhead on us." And in case you were wondering, Joshua's hair still rocks. Also, when I see boys Joshua's age wearing ties, I think that there is another member of the Future Accountants of America. All he needs now is a briefcase.

2 comments:

beezbond said...

once a jarhead
always a jarhead

dankirty said...

What a cute family. I love the wild hair.