Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sesame Street

Joshua loves all things Sesame Street. He loves to watch the short videos of a couple of songs on the web. He knows all the Sesame Street characters. He loves his clothes with any Sesame Street character on them. The most interesting part of this is that he has never watched an episode of Sesame Street. The marketing department at Sesame Street should be proud to know that Joshua is fully tapped into their show without even watching it. Here is the video proof:
I love the way that Joshua says Big Bird!

2 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Wow! Way to post like mad!! Love all the new posts. And yes, Joshua's hair is AWESOME!!! Love seeing your pics taken outside -- makes me miss New England. Also laughing about the Advice not taken as a Child -- I'm with you on that one. Never took it as a kid but you can bet I'll be giving it to my kids!! :) Happy belated Thanksgiving!

corey said...

I am so impressed, considering Claire is, or should I now say was, the child most obsessed with Sesame Street I'd ever seen. She knows how to direct the Tivo remote to Sesame street, I kid you not -- and she turned two last week. May I commend you on your terrific parenting to let you child be so influenced by a tv show. I saw Helen Hunt talk on Letterman about how she had to explain to her 4 year old daughter that Elmo wasn't a monster to be feared, but since she had never watched TV she was still horrified. Aloud, I said, "Puh- lease."