Last night, Caleb was the only person to eat all of his dinner. That meant he could have ice cream for dessert. He chose the Brigham's Peppermint ice cream. (This is an excellent ice cream. One of the best peppermint ice creams I have ever had.) Normally, Caleb stirs his ice cream until it melts and leaves a little bit in the bowl when he is done. Last night, he ate, drank, and licked every last drop of his peppermint ice cream. (He even got a drip off of the table.)
I was not sure whether I should be proud of this behavior or not, but it is a shame to let the good ice cream go to waste. (Just don't let Mary know that I condone this behavior.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All about stirring the ice cream to make it soupy. Perchance he is about to grow?
Where in the world did those of you in this family get the stirring and microwaving of ice cream habits? I purpose he did it just to let his siblings know he was thoroughly enjoying every last drop. Mom
Post a Comment