Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Here are recent pictures from Halloween events: This is from our church Halloween party. All but Mary in orange on black on Halloween. (And I love the fact that Joshua's hair is working overtime in this picture.) Ready for trick or treating! Joshua is a cute little dinosaur. Don't mess with pirate Caleb. What a beautiful Asian princess. All the kids from the 'hood that went trick or treating together. And a great picture of little Joshua that I could not resist posting.

And a link to even more photos.

7 comments:

Sally said...

Great pictures! Mary is so cute. Love the farmer girl braids. And the kids in the 'hood, you all must have had great fun. Thanks so much for posting. Love to all.

dankirty said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for letting us see your cute family.

nikko said...

I love the cute costumes. And Joshua's hair -- can't get enough of that. So cool.

Lisa Michelle said...

Such great costumes! And I love the skippity-bappity -- someone needs to put that in the dictionary! Love it.

beezbond said...

Mary
Costume?
But it looks so natural

Jen said...

cute pictures! I love when parents are willing to get into Halloween. I'm not as good at participating as I once was.

Brian said...

Cute costumes. I love the Asian princess costume.