Monday, January 12, 2009

It Finally Happened...

Mary trimmed Joshua's hair today. I was prepared for a real haircut, but Mary knew that would have been too big of a shock to my system. So she just took a little off the top. She is happy because it is not as crazy, unruly and tangled. I am happy because we kept some of those curls. Here he is before the cut. This is the after picture. (I don't know why I was so worried.) Lastly, here is a picture that Caleb took of Mary and me at the kitchen table. We rarely get pictures of the two of us, so I thought I should post this one. (Nothing like a winter hat on a cold day to properly fix your hair. And don't forget to say hi to Mary's grape!)

4 comments:

Sally said...

Cute little boy. Wonderful haircut. Matthew's first hair cut got rid of his curls. Yours stayed for a couple of years then left. Great picture of you and Mary. Caleb does well. Mom

bbond said...

a sad day. i shall wear something black, and hope that he can recuperate to a healthy length, curl and volume quickly.

beezbond said...

everyone still looks divine

Sara and Todd said...

What a cute little boy! And Mary's grape is exceptionally.... round and green. :-) Nice pic of you to.