Sunday, January 11, 2009

Passing Resemblence

23 months is a great age. See if you can recognize our "twins." (Though I really should not post this since it is just fodder for Mary to demand a haircut for Joshua.)

2 comments:

Sally said...

That isn't Grace is it? The face is almost there but a bit chubby. I do not recall her ever looking or being that big. She was always so skinny. Mom

Jared said...

Not only is that Grace, but that is a picture of Grace that you took, Mom. Caleb had just been born and you, Mary, and I were too busy getting things for Caleb that we did not notice Grace had ran out of the "window door." She was outside playing in the rain in her onesie and we eventually got around to wondering where she was.

(She is also holding a ball that she used to ALWAYS play with and needed with her. Mary looked at that picture and immediately started shaking her head about that ball.)