- I want to read 10 books by the end of May. I have gotten off to a good start. Already I have finished The Tipping Point and Outliers both by Malcolm Gladwell. (They are books that Santa brought me.) I loved them both. I need to read at least 8 more, but the real hope is to get into a more consistent reading cycle since it is something I love to do.
- I want to lose 40 pounds. It will be interesting to see how on I do on that one.
- Lastly, I want to get in a better scripture reading habit. We always read as a family. I usually read, but never at a consistent time. It is time for me to find a time that works and stick with it.
(If you are wondering why I chose the first five months of the year, you might need to read both of these posts.)
1 comment:
I just finished reading "In Defense of Food" it would help with both your first and second goal. It was really interesting and I have already made some huge changes because of what I read. It describes part of the history behind the industrialization of our food industry and consumption and what it is doing to us. Let me know if you read it and what you thought.
Post a Comment