In a recent post, he blogged about an online game called Winter Bells. Tonight he finally convinced me to play it. I could not stop. It is not the most challenging of games but it certainly sucked me right into. I am even going to change the post time for this entry so I don't have to admit that I was up all night playing. (Though it won't be hard to figure out when I went to bed because of comments on Oliver's blog.) I am certainly no DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, but I did manage a decent score eventually.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Crack Kills
My brother, Oliver, is a connoisseur of online crack. He also occasionally blogs about the crack he finds.
In a recent post, he blogged about an online game called Winter Bells. Tonight he finally convinced me to play it. I could not stop. It is not the most challenging of games but it certainly sucked me right into. I am even going to change the post time for this entry so I don't have to admit that I was up all night playing. (Though it won't be hard to figure out when I went to bed because of comments on Oliver's blog.) I am certainly no DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, but I did manage a decent score eventually.
In a recent post, he blogged about an online game called Winter Bells. Tonight he finally convinced me to play it. I could not stop. It is not the most challenging of games but it certainly sucked me right into. I am even going to change the post time for this entry so I don't have to admit that I was up all night playing. (Though it won't be hard to figure out when I went to bed because of comments on Oliver's blog.) I am certainly no DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, but I did manage a decent score eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Give in. Give in.
Oh, and your beta blogger is supremely ghetto. Can't click to get a clear shot of the picture. Do I see 181k?
Post a Comment