Rebecca Mudrick is a good friend of ours and an excellent photographer. (I have known her husband for twenty-two years.) Two weeks ago, she took some pictures of us. We love the pictures. She sent us a link to her blog with two of the amazing shots. We could not believe our eyes when she sent us the proof gallery.
In her blog, she wrote we had a disinterested three year-old. I believe she was being generous in her description of Caleb. After the first few pictures, he was done. He made it perfectly clear by running away from Rebecca. Since Rebecca is a talented photographer, she took it in stride and worked magic with him. We were worried that she would not have any "great" pictures of Caleb. We need not have worried.
Rebecca, the pictures mesmerize us and one day we want to hear the story you told Grace and Caleb about the stone wall, a castle, and a prince and princess. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And I hear she is hot too! The pictures were great... You guys are a good looking bunch.
Post a Comment