I thought that I should post some pictures of the the start of school. We took this picture before Caleb started preschool this year. I love this picture because it has a lot of his personality in it. This is really what he is like. I am not sure how Mary will feel about this picture. There are better pictures of him smiling, but I like a little bit of reality mixed in with life. He was a little nervous to start school, but I think he is doing well adapting to his new life. He is a great kid.

I don't think Grace could have been more excited to start school this year. Here was what she looked like on the first day of school. Although, I must admit that I wish we had a picture of when she was ready to walk into the classroom. She was startled (mildly scared?) for a minute that she had to leave us, but she turned around and walked in. The girl wanted to do her thing and she was not going to be stopped. I was really proud of her. Tough little cookie.

I thought I should post one more picture. This is the two of them before Grace's first day of school. I think Caleb will really miss having Grace at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment