My brother recommended a website to me recently. He is into all different kinds of music. I checked out the video for Fidelity and thought the music was good. (Click on videos. It will begin to play eventually.)
I think she is doing a couple of cool things musically. I am not sure that I would love listening to a lot of songs in this style, but I like a couple of them (particularly, Fidelity and Better). My brother really likes Samson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Some additional information about Regina. She's classically trained. Draws a lot of inspiration from her Russian heritage. Considered by some to be from the "anti-folk" movement, though I haven't quite figured out what that means. Many people compare her to Fiona Apple, but I don't think she's a obsessed with seeming crazy as Fiona is. I feel like Regina is happy being an odd amalgam of this and that with a little from-over-there thrown in.
Post a Comment