Saturday, December 30, 2006

Entering the Confessional

Father, I have sinned. I covet Caleb's toy cars. But not just any Hot Wheels cars, only his Cars the Movie cars. I love the movie and the cars are impossibly cool. I know I should not do this, but I cannot help myself.

Over the last eight or nine months, Caleb's parents have purchased many of the cars. Sure, he may be missing brand new Mater, Hamm, or Dirt Track Lightening, but he has tons of them. How often have you seen Guido, Luigi, Buzz, and Woody in a collection?
You may be able to relate to this post more than you care to admit if you know the names of all the cars in these pictures off the top of your head. The other litmus test is if you can discuss which other cars should have been included. (Why they did not make a Tex or Mrs. The King is beyond me. I mean they have a Woody Wagon, but not Tex. How?)

4 comments:

Oliver said...

#1 - the toys are cool. It's okay to covet as long as you let him play with them first.

#2 - nice croppage!!

Anonymous said...

they need the bull from the farm, I think it would really add to the collection- eric|WT

Jared said...

Great Call on Frank, Eric. We definitely need Frank the Combine.

Anonymous said...

the next day I was still thinking about it and it finialy hit me, you dont have mack, how can you call it a collection with out mack, if they where smart they could make an oversized mack and you could put all of your other cars in the back. yes I am a cars fan. eric|wt