Grandma sent some
3-D Glitter Paint Pens for Christmas. Any reason to do an art project is acceptable for Grace. So last night, she and Caleb made some pictures. (Grace's favorite picture is in the upper left corner.)

Caleb's picture (lower right corner) was done more with his hands than with the pens. After the painting, we asked him to wash his hands. He did it once. We looked at them and sent him back to the bathroom. After this washing, it was my turn for inspection duty. I looked at his hands and noticed that there was a bit of glitter left on them.
I wanted to impress upon him that he could do a better job washing. As I showed him the glitter I pointedly asked, "Caleb, what is this?"
Caleb looked at the glitter and shouted with glee, "I'M ALL SPARKLY CLEAN."
I was laughing so hard at this comment that I could not make him go wash his hands again.
1 comment:
Just wanted to let you know I am enjoying reading your blog. The kite was really cute and oh how I have missed you as we have come together. I hope we can see you soon, know that we love you and hope you have a great 2007. Love Jen
Post a Comment