Friday, December 22, 2006

JT Ain't the Only One Bringing Sexy Back

You know you wish your balding hair could stand straight up.

I wore this look for most of the day last Friday. I am not sure if Mary was confused, mortified, or thought it par for the course. She hates the look. She doesn't know if she should complain about my long, unkempt hair or the fact that I did not shaved for a week. How do you pick your battles when there is no way to win on both of them?

(Full disclosure: I did shave on Sunday and got my haircut on Tuesday. But I am trying to decide if I should grow my beard out before the baby is born.)

2 comments:

Oliver said...

Are you wearing your 'street cred' shirt?

Jared said...

Yes it is my "Street Smart" t-shirt.

I have grown out my beard for Grace's and Caleb's birth. Not for Robert's.