Rebecca has hit a traditional milestone. No, she is not walking yet. She has made a mess out the toilet paper in the bathroom, though. Doesn't it look like fun?
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
All the Usual Craziness
I tried to take pictures of Caleb at basketball last week. The gym was too dark and my camera was not powerful enough to capture any images. I tried to lighten up the pictures but they were too grainy. Caleb has a nice shot, but you can see the results of my bad shot below.
I tried to shoot without the flash but that did not work due to the moving basketball players. So I took this shot of Caleb on the sidelines. He walks around at home and practices this same shooting motion all the time. I think he has fallen for hoops.
Rebecca has hit a traditional milestone. No, she is not walking yet. She has made a mess out the toilet paper in the bathroom, though. Doesn't it look like fun?
She was even giggling while she was doing it. She is so proud of herself.
Why didn't anyone stop Rebecca from doing this? Mary had gotten into the shower and Rebecca managed to do it during Mary's quick shower. Rebecca also had a silent co-conspirator. Joshua did not say anything because he was playing with water in the sink. Why draw attention to either activity?
Rebecca has hit a traditional milestone. No, she is not walking yet. She has made a mess out the toilet paper in the bathroom, though. Doesn't it look like fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that you captured Rebecca giggling. And co-conspirators! Awesome! You do have your work cut out with those two buddies. Great shooting, Caleb!
Post a Comment