I shared a few with Grace and Joshua and they loved them. (Who doesn't?) They kept asking for more Mini Eggs while I was feeding Rebecca her yogurt. Caleb got his Mini Eggs after he finished his vegetables and fruit. By this time, Rebecca was done and she saw me open the bag to get some out for Caleb. Rebecca just started begging for some chocolate. She did not know what it was, but she knew everyone else was having it. And if everyone else is eating it, then she should have it too.
I cannot believe that we are already at the stage were we have to try and sneak things past little Rebecca.
Speaking of purchases, Caleb went to the store and look what ended up in his cart.
On the other hand, Rebecca does not want to make any purchases. She just wants to grab and go. Mary was doing the dishes last night and Rebecca grabbed a spoon. Then she made a break for it. I caught her red-handed.
We have a couple of new haircuts in our house. Mary cut Joshua's hair this morning. I am not sure that you can see it that well in this picture. His curls remain but the amount of hair has decreased. He is still a handsome little fellow.
And we don't need too many comments about new toupees due to the title of this post.
But if you have a particularly witty one, you can share with the group.
3 comments:
hiding chocolate is never a valiant activity
Isaac is an early and addicted chocolate devourer. He can smell it on your breath and then beg. You ought to compare notes with Sara. And if you could get the two kids together you would have a hilarous time. Hmm/. Think I will hold judgement on th bangs until I see it in person. Not all kids cut their own hair. Your dear sister suffered at the hands of, oh, you and Matthew.
Hey Mom! Let's be more supportive of Grace's new look.
Post a Comment