Thursday, March 11, 2010

Middle of the Night Post

I did not post on Wednesday night because I went to bed early. (Basketball on Tuesdays can leave you a little tired.) I was hoping to get a nice uninterrupted sleep. A little bit of middle of the night throw up threw a wrench in that plan.

Oh well.

I don't know about your marriage, but ours has a throw up clause in it. Mary doesn't do throw up. So, that means I get to clean up the bed and the room. Mary usually bathes the child.

Hope you had a better night's sleep than we will. (We are going to be worried about how well someone is sleeping and if it will happen again. Things that are not conducive to a good night's sleep.)

Once again, oh well.

3 comments:

Blair said...

Just thought I would say that I love the resurgence in blogging. Been reading everyday and felt guilty for not commenting earlier.

Yes, I believe every marriage has those "clauses". While I've had to become more flexible on my poop, puke and mess cleaning (Julie still does the majority, but I do it whenever I'm home).

The clause she allows for is my viewing of certain sport events uninterrupted. Yippee!

Jen said...

you guys are great fathers.
I have enjoyed reading your posts Jared. Makes me feel a little more connected, even if we are miles away.

Say hi to Mary for me. Tell her I think I'm going to stop doing throw up as well. It's a good trend. I just don't know if Eric will go for it.

Jared said...

I am glad that you are enjoying the posts, Blair. It has been fun to get back into the blogging.

Jen, if you implement a throw up rule, I think Eric might be a little upset with me. Tell Eric that I apologize in advance.