I thought I would share some pictures of Grace playing. (We need to take some pictures of Caleb playing and post them.) A friend of ours from Grace's team took these pictures.
Good basketball always starts out with playing proper defense.
Grace likes to shoot the ball from outside.
Grace can really move up and down the court.
Here is a picture of the coaches. The one in the center is the head coach. I am an assistant as is the gentleman in the red shirt. We have a lot of fun coaching together. I am not sure what I was thinking in this picture. My guess is that I am about to tell Caleb to stop bouncing the ball while the game is being played.
I like this picture because if you look in the background you can see that even the littlest fans make it out to the game to cheer on Grace. Go Grace!
3 comments:
nice photos!! Especially cute little fan in the background!!
Great action shots. Need to get equal time to Caleb. Nice that you are sharing your addiction. Even to Rebecca..
We are going to try and get pictures of Caleb at his game tomorrow. I hope we do since it is his last game.
Post a Comment