To honor the end of the Olympics yesterday and all things Canadian, this was posted while listening to this song.
Monday, March 01, 2010
I Have a Blog!!
Did you know that I have a blog? I don't ever post to it. My mom complains that I never post pictures. Well, she is right. I don't post pictures. So I am going to make an attempt at rectifying the situation. Here are a couple of pictures from February.
Joshua got a new Elmo suit for his birthday. Here he is wearing the Elmo suit, our family birthday hat, and holding his new cookbook from grandma.
Rebecca loves her blanket.
Two of my favorite ladies.
Caleb likes to get his hands on the camera. Here is a Valentine's Day self-portrait.
Grace also created a Valentine's Day self-portrait. I left the image the way she wanted it. She turned the camera upside down to take the picture.
To honor the end of the Olympics yesterday and all things Canadian, this was posted while listening to this song.
To honor the end of the Olympics yesterday and all things Canadian, this was posted while listening to this song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Such original characters all. Love the pictures. Love the people more, even you. Thanks so much.
Love seeing pictures of you guys. I can't believe how grown up Rebecca looks. You know I think your mom is right!
Well take care and say hi to everyone for us.
I love your blog, I love your stories and pictures! Grace is so pretty, Caleb is so interesting, Joshua is so big and Rebecca is just precious!! I hope you find time to update more!
welcome back
good to see you
Post a Comment