The other night there was an event at our local elementary school. I was watching Rebecca away from the main event, close to the entrance. I saw a "bus" friend come into the school. (He has a daughter Grace's age, but I usually interact with him during the daily bus commute.) He took one look at Rebecca and me and said, "You guys have the same haircut."
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Rebecca and Caleb and Dad
Caleb is good kid. He is a fun kid. He is a boisterous kid. He is a playful kid and he is often a rough and tumble kid. But you should see him with Rebecca. He loves to play with her and make her laugh. A week or so I got out an old car/walker for Rebecca. Rebecca liked to play with it, but did not fall in love with it. Enter Caleb. He put her right on the car so he could push her around the house. They giggled and had tons of fun. Rebecca likes her car a lot more thanks to Caleb.
The other night there was an event at our local elementary school. I was watching Rebecca away from the main event, close to the entrance. I saw a "bus" friend come into the school. (He has a daughter Grace's age, but I usually interact with him during the daily bus commute.) He took one look at Rebecca and me and said, "You guys have the same haircut."
The haircut is a different style for me. I decided that I should go to the buzz cut. I am going bald and I don't want to mess with my hair anyway. So why not make it easy all the way around?
The other night there was an event at our local elementary school. I was watching Rebecca away from the main event, close to the entrance. I saw a "bus" friend come into the school. (He has a daughter Grace's age, but I usually interact with him during the daily bus commute.) He took one look at Rebecca and me and said, "You guys have the same haircut."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lots of blog posts lately-I love it! Rebecca is such a cutie and she definitely has her very own look!
I like the new hair cut!
Hey, nice to see some new posts! Sounds like you guys are busy. The buzz looks good Jared -- have you thought about regrowing the old high top fade?
I am not sure that it was quite a high top fade, Dan. It was high and tight, and I would call it a flattop.
And NO to the idea of a regrowth of it!
REbecca is such a cutie. It is so much fun watching her develop and become her own person. In trying ot figure out why, I think it is because all of your children have such strong, distinctive personalities.
Post a Comment