Kids pick up funny things. Some come straight from another person, some they think up themselves and some are a combination of the two. Two stories to illustrate the current oddness in our home.
Our family loves the movie "The Emperor's New Groove." (Lisa turned us on to it when it came out.) Kronk is one of the characters in the movie. During the movie he answers a question by point his finger and saying, "Riiiiighttttt." If you do that in our house, Rebecca will stop what she is doing and point her finger at you (almost ET style). She makes a noise that sounds somewhat like the letter "r" as she does it.
Joshua likes to watch the video of "Home" by Michael Bublé since I posted it on the blog. But he cannot pronounce "Bublé." Do you know what Joshua tells me when he wants to hear the song and watch the video? He says, "Dad, can I watch Michael Blueberries?"
This post was written while listening to "Glitter in the Air" by P!nk. I heard it on the radio and was not sure what to think of it. It is catchy, but I am not sure where I stand yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loooove Emperor's New Groove. Watching it is so fun because I can say every line as it goes.
Post a Comment